Saturday, May 19, 2012

High School Blues

I was in some sort of classroom, or what looked like one. You know, lots of desks and posters on the walls and all that. The teacher was an older lady that wore clothing covered in complex patterns but I don’t remember her face well. I can recall that she was fairly short and a bit on the heavy side, with very silver hair.

 Everybody acted like they knew me and were wondering why I had been absent a lot lately. I didn’t even know where my usual seat was and it almost seemed like they thought I was on drugs when I sat in somebody else's spot. The teacher sat at her desk and walked around the class and talked practically the whole time, probably enough for it to be an English class. Eventually everybody started getting up and walking out, so the class must have been over (but I didn’t hear a bell). 

A few of the students that were talking to me in class came up to me and offered to walk with me to class because, in their words, I still looked a bit spaced out. So we walked across campus to a large stadium looking building. Classrooms were where the stadium’s locker rooms would normally be, and this one looked like it was going to be a math class. I say that it might be a math class because I took a quick look around, saw some numbers written on the whiteboard, then decided to get out of there. 

A man in a suit asked if I would be showing up in class for once but I ignored him and kept walking. Strangely, I went into another classroom which also ended up being a math class. I stayed there for a while but there was only two other people in the class besides me. The class finished after I did a worksheet about plotting lines and apparently I was done for the day. I didn’t know how to get out, though, so I wandered around in the main building and eventually I found a film class; it was basically a small movie theater in a classroom and everybody was wearing those black 3D classes. They shouted at me when I opened the door and I woke up quickly after that. I didn’t even get to see the movie.

So apparently, I'm a delinquent. Neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment