Friday, September 14, 2012

A Dark Place

This dream was a bit disorienting.

Everything was so dark that I could hardly tell what was going on. The buildings (if they even were buildings) were shades of dark gray, black, and blue. In fact, everything I could see was shaded dark gray, black, and blue. Even the “people” were.

They were barely visible in the dim light because they blended in so well with everything else. To be honest, just being there was depressing. I walked up to one of these people and asked for some information about where I was and it answered me. Though it answered me, I couldn’t hear it. I could see a slightly darker part of its face moving slightly yet no sound came out. I leaned against a wall and looked up at a vast blackness where a sky should have been and felt a hazy feeling wash over me. This hazy feeling hung over me for a while after I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment